Understand your body as a total machine, the heart, the skin, the brain, the penis, and everything in between. From young to old, these parts need your care and attention, learn the basics from experts in men’s health.
Martin M. Miner, M.D., Clinical Associate Professor of Family Medicine and Urology, Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University; Co-Director of the Men’s Health Center, The Miriam Hospital Providence Rhode Island
Aaron Spitz, M.D., Voluntary Faculty, Department of Urology, University of California, Irvine, Urologist with a specialty in Infertility and Men’s Sexual Health Clinic with Orange County Urology Associates, Frequent guest on The Doctors Channel, author of the Penis Book, and lead Delegate American Urological Association to the AMA House of Delegates
Larry Goldenberg, M.D., Professor of Urologic Sciences, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC, Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada, Fellow the American College of Surgeons, Recipient of the Order of Canada for contributions for Men’s Health, Chairman- Canadian Men’s Health Foundation
During This Episode We Discuss:
- Systemic implications of erection difficulties, The Penis is part of the body.
- Why men are late to attend to their own care and needs, and the risks associated with doing the same.
- Preventive care, identifying and correcting risk factor lifestyle behaviors, it’s not too late! No guilt, how to get started.
- Being healthy improves happiness and emotional well-being.
‘Men’s Health is Family Health.’
‘Public health studies have shown that 70% of chronic illnesses in our populations can be prevented by upstream preventative care measure such as changing your health behaviors.’
Larry Goldenberg, M.D.
- The Penis Book by Dr. Aaron Spitz
- Subsequent episodes of this podcast
- The Original Guide to Men’s Health