Guys can use free, leading-edge Science, by trusted experts, to help guide them on optimum nutrition and diet.
Marian L. Neuhouser, Ph.D., R.D. Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research, Program Head, Cancer Prevention Program Public Health Sciences Division, Affiliate Professor University of Washington, School of Public Health, Department of Epidemiology
During This Episode We Discuss:
- You are what you eat!
- Eat healthy, live longer!
- Good nutrition and diet is the key to good health. Lower your risk of cancer, cardiovascular disease, dementia, and other diseases.
- Current dietary guidelines, dietary patterns, and overall diet.
- Think about plants first. A plant-based diet, non-processed foods.
- How to start changing dietary patterns?…. Start cooking! Prepare your own food at home.
- Mediterranean diet rules!
“Focus on the overall diet, day in and day out, week to week, month to month, year to year. The scientific evidence base tells us that the overall pattern of the diet is what influences someone’s weight and their risk for chronic disease, rather than what you eat on any one day.”
Science tells us that there’s no one size that fits all, in other words, there are a number of healthy dietary patterns.”
Marian L. Neuhouser Ph.D., R.D.